when zooming inside a pattern, it stops the sound

Precision : with an AU instrument. When a pattern is playing, if I move inside that pattern (move up or down), zoom in or zoom out (with fingers), it stops the sound, until the loop restarts. It's really inconvenient, because when you're editing a pattern, you're constantly zooming in, moving left or right, and when each time you touch the screen you can't ear your pattern no more (until it reaches the end of the loop and starts again), it really kills the inspiration. I only got this with AU instruments, it doesn't happen with BM3 library banks.

Comments

• Another reason why pinch zoom should be banned, it doesn’t do it on piano key scroll or zoom buttons right ?
    Just touch and pinch of grid.

• @5pinlink said:
    Another reason why pinch zoom should be banned, it doesn’t do it on piano key scroll or zoom buttons right ?
    Just touch and pinch of grid.

Exactly, just when pinching on the the grid. But for me it's a natural gesture, I was doing it all the time with BM2, and with almost all app in which you can do it.

• edited September 2017

Yeah pinch should be banned (option in settings for those of us who cant stand it)