Can i do this with BM3?

Hello all, newbie here with a question:

I would like to make/record a megamix from existing songs from my iTunes library.
So no beat making itself with samples but just a timeline with, let's say, 25 popsongs where i can fine tune the transistions and have the option to time stretch.

Is this possible?

Comments

• 1 When you import something from the music library it will convert it to a .wav file (This will be quite large for each file)
    2 There are no cross fades or even fades directly on the timeline audio events currently in BM3, I asked for them early in and got roasted by the usual forum police.
    3 Time stretching on the timeline doesn't actually work properly and i have no idea when it will be fixed, and autoscale was removed from the timeline because it didnt work, there are no stretching markers anyway, so it is not that useful for anything but a simple loop.

So taking all that in to account i would say no, it wont do what you want, and currently i have not seen anything that makes me think it will go in that direction, BM3s timeline is very very basic for audio ;)

• 5pinlink, thans for your answer, you just saved me some € :)

Can you think of another app where this would be possible?

• IMashup is probably what you want, keep in mind here that Apple have a death grip on anything that uses the music library, so most apps like this are pretty poor on IOS and cant compete with desktop software like Ableton Live/Mixmiester and so on.

• Yes,

i contacted Mixed in Key but their app is only capable of mixing two songs together atm so no luck over there for me.
    It is indeed some Mixmeister app that i'm looking for...

• No there is nothing on IOS and i doubt there ever will be, Apple are unlikely to allow it.

• edited September 2017

This piss me off too...
    I just want to make simple mashups but I need the promised warping feature for Audio tracks not just loops... :disappointed:

• I didn’t know they had promised warp markers, that’s great news !!

• Well not 100% sure but I had the impression it was a feature on the betatest time. That was one of the selling points against mpc live...

• I havent heard that anywhere (not saying it isnt so though) but autoscaled doesnt exist on the timeline and timstretch doesnt work on the timeline, so i wouldnt hold my breath for it.

• Maybe I made a wrong assumption and it never was...
    Anyways let’s ask @samu about it and if it could be possible as feature wishlist also.

• Oh its already in the FR list, no worries there ;)

• So if it's on the FR list, it will be done after a small donation?? :)

• FR list is for users only, I am not sure if the developers even read it, the Bug list is for developers ;)

So nothing in the FR lists is definitely going to happen unless a developer says it will ;)