Deep House in Beatmaker 2

Hey guys this is a fresh jam from me. One I've been working on the train to and from work hence the title. Look forward to your feedback. Thanks.

Comments

• Your programming is really really good, you are able to cover genres well, but if you do have a weak point i would say it is your really clean sound.
    You need a bit of noisy sample here and there and your low end is always headphone centric.
    I suspect you dont get much free time to mix on monitors, am i right ?

• Yeah just using headphones dude. Currently have no monitors lol.

• edited September 2017

Low end not currently not registering on my current Ipad its either some software fault or its the DA converters otherwise there would be more bottom end on this tune. :smile:

• Take wverything i say with a pinch of salt mind you, i still mix for vinyl, so im well out of date.

• Hey @The_Bro

I also live in London and do most of my music making in 30-minute chunks whilst commuting by train into the city.

Keep up the good work, try to adding extra grit and texture (like @5pinlink says), and most important of all... do what I can't seem to do and finish tracks (even if they aren't perfect). Everyone I talk to that manages to force themselves into finishing their tracks seems to grow as a producer quicker than the likes of me, who keep making 16-bar loops or demos and then moving on!!

tk32
    Your London bro from a different mo

• @tk32 said:
    Hey @The_Bro

I also live in London and do most of my music making in 30-minute chunks whilst commuting by train into the city.

Keep up the good work, try to adding extra grit and texture (like @5pinlink says), and most important of all... do what I can't seem to do and finish tracks (even if they aren't perfect). Everyone I talk to that manages to force themselves into finishing their tracks seems to grow as a producer quicker than the likes of me, who keep making 16-bar loops or demos and then moving on!!

tk32
    Your London bro from a different mo

Heya thanks for the comments.

What part of London are you?

• Like the bassline on your track - what was that created with?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2017

@The_Bro said:
    Like the bassline on your track - what was that created with?

If you mean my demo track 'The Many' then it's the Noisy Square Bass preset in Micrologue (Cubasis' built-in synth)... slightly tweaked, and with some counterpoint 303 courtesy of Troublemaker (AU synth) by @brambos

• @triton100 said:

@The_Bro said:
    Hey guys this is a fresh jam from me. One I've been working on the train to and from work hence the title. Look forward to your feedback. Thanks.

I like this. It’s a cool vibe. Roughing it up a bit to make it a bit more gritty might give it some edge like others have said. Amazing what can be achieved during a train ride.

Thanks man I appreciate the sentiments!!