Chords in BM3

Is there a tool in BM3 to trigger chords playing for example AU instruments? I saw this kind of buttons in Cubasis and wondering if BM3 has something similar. Not saying about sampling chords and then put into the banks.

Comments

• edited October 2017

Yes bm3 has a chord mode for triggering a chords from single pad

• @Mattix said:
    Is there a tool in BM3 to trigger chords playing for example AU instruments? I saw this kind of buttons in Cubasis and wondering if BM3 has something similar. Not saying about sampling chords and then put into the banks.

Yes, you can use it in both keyboard and drum pad mode but you unfortunately have to set it up through the drum pad bank mode.

• Another important thing to note is that the chord mode plays the full chord out loud but does NOT record all notes in the chord to the midi pattern... only the keys that are actually pressed.

Some people like it this way (what I refer to as 'live chords'), but lots of us have requested there be a setting added so that all the notes can get recorded to the pattern for later tweaking/re-voicing, and so that the chord effect is only applied to incoming midi and does not affect notes already recorded to the pattern.