3.0.4 bug AU Crashing BM3

2»

Comments

• Wow, that's less than 24 hours!!

Thanks @mathieugarcia

• update is live! and I am now able to edit an Addictive Pro AU from a 3.0.3 session. =) still no sound on the mini keyboard in piano roll for AU, and sound on the mini keyboard in piano roll is intermittent with samples. that should be broken out into its own thread.

• @ronji said:
    update is live! and I am now able to edit an Addictive Pro AU from a 3.0.3 session. =) still no sound on the mini keyboard in piano roll for AU, and sound on the mini keyboard in piano roll is intermittent with samples. that should be broken out into its own thread.

The mini-keys is most likely an iOS 'Swipe Zone' issue. The upper half of the mini-keys always works but the lower half is 'laggy'. The right side keys work but can be affected by another 'Swipe Zone'(Ie. swipe in split-view apps).

I've made the dudes aware of this so hopefully they can figure out a solution for it.

• Definitely looking forward to the swipe gesture, but there is still a no sound bug that I've been able to reproduce consistently, and it's definitely not the same as the slide swipe zone bug =)

• Am i good to shift this over to fixed ?

• The AU bug certainly. Some of the pattern keyboard issues remain but belong in a separate thread

• The keyboard issues already have their own thread, i added it to the bug list today ;)

• Thumbs up