Convert midi to audio

Hey guys. Lets say I record via AUV3, IAA or whatever and I want to convert that midi data into audio. Is there a way to do it without doing an export first? I want to be able to just do that while I'm still working. The reason I'm asking is to be able to chop or manipulate the audio without stopping my workflow. Let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Yes no problem.

Either on an audio track or in the sample recorder, just go to input, internal, select the bank that the instrument is in, then select the pad the instrument is on (Normally named after the instrument) and use the relevant record controls for recording however you want ;)

• edited November 2017

• @5pinlink said:
    Yes no problem.

Either on an audio track or in the sample recorder, just go to input, internal, select the bank that the instrument is in, then select the pad the instrument is on (Normally named after the instrument) and use the relevant record controls for recording however you want ;)

Ohhh. Great. I really appreciate your help. Thank you

• Export to audio :p
  • @hansjbs said:
    Hey guys. Lets say I record via AUV3, IAA or whatever and I want to convert that midi data into audio. Is there a way to do it without doing an export first?