Yonac Kauldron AUv3 Synth (currently $3.99/£3.99)

edited November 2017 in General

Just wanted to highlight this amazing new Kauldron AUv3 synth from Yonac.

It's currently 60% off as a launch special for $3.99/£3.99

I bought it instantly... it's fantastic!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • From the presets I've demo'd so far in Kauldron they definitely seem decent and usable. The price is incredible, it'll be 9.99 in a few days.

• The presets are crappy, spawn2 is off the chain, just keep pressing that, i lost an hour earlier lol

• Its just cheap and fullscreen, and the spawn thing threw out a ton of stuff for resampling for me, sounds like i was lucky though lol.

• edited November 2017
    Yup
  • @StudioES totally missed that Zeeon update, sweet! Thanks for heads up :)
  • Does Zeeon have a randomizer?

• @huphtur nope. Btw I bought Kauldron and did get some cool sounds from the spawn2 randomizer. Worth the $4, imo

• Kouldron is nice but there's something about the 'sound' from synths from Yonac that just doesn't 'sound right' to my ears. It's been the same since Magellan. Poison-202 and Zeeon are more to my liking in this 'category' of synths.

• edited November 2017
    Its probably because i resample so much, to me it is just a raw sound, Poison 202 for example is a very complete sound.
  • All ive been doing is layering and offseting pitch, but you need quite a bland start point to do that, so yeah to be fair Kauldron is pretty bland ;)
    I wouldn't go to it instead of Poison, thats for damn sure haha.
  • At least it's not a cpu hog like Model 15 - I'm using an ipad air and had 5 instances playing at once and it was sitting around 60%. Model 15 I had one instance and it was hitting 60% - I only got my air 2 years ago so cannot justify an upgrade. Other than that I can't actually think of anything I used any of the yonac synths for other than faffing about. $5 well spent

• edited November 2017

For-4 quid, it’s got me smiling, :) and of course, spawning..

I deleted Magellan a whiles back cos no AU, Kauldron ‘kind of’ replaces it (for me)
    I didn’t use Magellan much, (so many synths and wasn’t AU) but this will get more use, cpu usage is nice too.

I’m just sorting out the full screen issue (speaking between Kymatica and Yonac).

Enjoy!

King