Our Kingdom

Hi,

This is my latest track I made in BM3.

I started in Blocs wave, Samplr and ReSlice then exported all the stems. I also sampled a bunch of animals sounds with my mic to create an atmosphere to go with the theme.

Thanks,

Comments

• It's nice, the drums have a very Heavyocity vibe to them, like it :)

• @5pinlink Thank you! :D I was definitely aiming for that type of vibe.

• @Michael Lawrence said:
    I started in Blocs wave, Samplr and ReSlice then exported all the stems. I also sampled a bunch of animals sounds with my mic to create an atmosphere to go with the theme.

Chill, really nice sound design... is samplr the swells? I've been eyeing that app and wondering how nice it'll play wiht bm3

• @starpause

Thanks. Yeah samplr is the swells. It is an amazing app. The only thing I wish it had was link but other than that it is perfect for experimental type stuff. It should be fine if you have it loaded as IAA or you can just export your stems. Highly recommended

• @Michael Lawrence said:
    @starpause

Thanks. Yeah samplr is the swells. It is an amazing app. The only thing I wish it had was link but other than that it is perfect for experimental type stuff. It should be fine if you have it loaded as IAA or you can just export your stems. Highly recommended

Nice jam :) Always enjoyed messing with samplr standalone but never really got it integrated in to workflow for tracks. Does IAA midi sync and receive transport from BM3? If not, what's your workflow? Thanks!

• @Heyez Thank you. I haven’t tried it with midi sync. I don’t use midi too often. I record everything to audio into BM3 then start cutting it up. I find this works the quickest for me.

• Thanks. I'll check it out again in BM3 like you suggest.

• No problem. Definitely, give it a spin :)

• Good production from what I can tell just not really my vibe if I'm honest. Peace. :smile:

• @The_Bro Thanks :). Fair enough. This one was out of my comfort zone and I just went with it. Normally I'm into darker stuff lol

• Very good work. Good work with the stereo field. Mono where it should be and the effects and “candy” sounds are panned well. Really like the bongos and the loose kit sound. Nice melody line as well. Nice!!!!

• @drez Thanks for listening and providing the detailed feedback :)