Drumjam is not visible when selecting “show plugin”

The above is what i see when trying to view Drumjam from the sample view/plug in tab. It seems inconsistent because In the past I’ve seen it. I have unloaded drumjam and forced quit everything entirely in the past to resolve, but even that isn’t consistently rectifiiying it.

I’ve tried tapping on various borders and dragging along the UI to see if it was a feature i overlooked.

Ipad Mini 2
Ios 11.2
BM3 3.0.8

Comments

• edited December 2017

DrumJam isn't an AU as far as i can tell, so you will never see it inside BM3, you can go to the plugin tab in the sampler and click on its icon and it will open.

(Press the little white icon lower left of screen to close the keyboard and get back to the samplers tabs)

• @5pinlink said:
    DrumJam isn't an AU as far as i can tell, so you will never see it inside BM3, you can go to the plugin tab in the sampler and click on its icon and it will open.

(Press the little white icon lower left of screen to close the keyboard and get back to the samplers tabs)

This is excactly what i have done. Sorry, I forgot to mention that DrumJam is already loaded onto a pad. When said pad is selected, pressing the drumjam icon from the plugin tab in the sampler will open and show me the picture from my original post. The only way for me to access DJ is app switching the old fashioned way. And even then, sometimes drumjam doesn’t appear in the background at all, despite the icon showing in BM3 plugin tab in the sampler.

• This time i cleared the sample from the pad and works as should. So I’m not sure if that makes it an error on my behalf (trying to load an instrument onto a pad with a sample).

I’ll get back later if I don’t have repeatability with this. And or to mark this as solved.

• Yeah i guess it is just an IAA bug, sorry cant be more helpful, IAA are terrible in most DAWs, your best bet is to host DrumJam in something like AUM or AB, then sequence it from BM3.
    And request the developer of DrumJam gets with the times and ports to AU ;)

The developers of BM will see this thread though too ;)

• No worries. Once i’m thru sampling DrumJam, I won’t be launching it anymore anyway.

• @Blipsford Baubie said:
    This time i cleared the sample from the pad and works as should. So I’m not sure if that makes it an error on my behalf (trying to load an instrument onto a pad with a sample).

I’ll get back later if I don’t have repeatability with this. And or to mark this as solved.

Aaaah you posted this at the same time as my last post and i didn't see it, yes that will cause this issue, it is a bug that stops plugins showing if a sample is loaded on the same pad.
    This is already reported a few times, will make sure the developers see it, loading a sample should remove the plugin and vice versa.

Actually in my book the plugins should never be loaded in to a sampler, it is a poor set up that needs a rethink.