Screen becomes unresponsive

2»

Comments

• edited December 2017

This isnt a multi touch bug for me, it can still be triggered here just by drag n drop of MIDI, so it i am going to run a guess that it is a touch release bug, it just isn't releasing after touch properly.

Will be a hard one to track simply because of all the different reports on it, there is no one single way to reproduce it everywhere

• edited December 2017

@mefisme said:
    @ronji Oh and I get the heavy hand issue. Song timeline editing is exhausting. I could see how this is frustrating. But 3.08 was a rush update to fix a much worse issue. If I had an older version like 3.05 or 3.04 I'd be curious if it did it there to. Your steps are very specific.

@mefisme I literally cant edit on the song timeline at all. but my words earlier seem to have upset a few people I don't want to have to export my files outside of bm3 which I've had no choice to - hence my frustration - I actually want Beatmaker to lead the way - anyway I say no more .

• Heads up everyone, this is under investigation.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• Hmmm, I started using audio tracks lately (was all sampler before) and this is happening way more for me. In a given session, no scene editor just song view and chopping and moving blocks of audio.

• I've been trying to recreate this bug and it seems hella fixed in 3.0.9... scrolling in the song view feels so much better. is it just me? I've tried replicating the issues from my last video in this thread, and I haven't been able to. granted, I never got the other issues that others like @5pinlink mentioned from definitely only using one finger and dragging in midi, but I can even rest my hand on the interface, even touching the pattern context buttons at bottom right, and I can tap and swipe and zoom and pan without any issues at all (even though I wouldn't intentionally do that under normal circumstances)

• Will move to fixed as soon as we get a confirm (not at my pad)

• I did overlook this point in the update notes:
    Fixed an issue on the song editor and sample editor where zoom would get stuck.
    so, hopefully this applies for all the little ways people were experiencing the issue. =)

• Yeah it see!s fixed to me, im just edging on the side of caution before pushing to fixed.