*10* - SO!.. How Fine, is ((3.0.9)) —> ((3.0.10))..? + So nice (threads merged)

edited January 2018 in General

Reports sound groovy so far.

Just the database updating and metronome blowing some monitors away.. ;)

Saw some words in the update info, sounding like they were related to (but don’t know if directly) the screen bug.

Anyway, is 9, really fine..

King

Comments

• MMmmmmmm, sweeeet...

• edited January 2018

@Audiogus

Pre 3.09 person 1: can you see my macro?
    Pre 3.09 person 2: let me look at your screen for a few minutes.

3.09 person 1: can you see my macro?
    3.09 person 2: yeah it’s right there you’re using the tune effect and modulating (insert modulation here)

It’s just so nice. Lol.

• the fixes and additions in the update are all freakin awesome, and also of course there are still some bugs that still need to be fixed. that said, so far I see nothing that would suggest staying on 3.0.8 =) you'll probably be fine to wait another day to see if anything show-stopping shows up. so far I'm lovin' it

• @KING said:

Anyway, is 9, really fine..

Song view scrolling zoom bug seems gone. I’ve tried getting it to wig out. I call fixed.

• Small meter view:

• Large meter view:

• Wow! ^ those pic look mighty Fine!

Yeah, @ronji, the earliest for me would be tomorrow or Mon.

But it’s looking Mmm... :)

King

• edited January 2018

For comparison:

Standard:

mini2

King

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :-) Yep, it’s always exciting when BM3 updates drop. :-)

King

• Compare to @KING’s pre-3.0.9 standard view, here’s standard view with classic meter colors =)

iPad Pro 2015

• edited January 2018

Can you screenshot something to show it, im not seeing a huge difference in macros ?

Do you just mean the 1 in the dial ?

• @mefisme said:
    @Audiogus

Pre 3.09 person 1: can you see my macro?
    Pre 3.09 person 2: let me look at your screen for a few minutes.

3.09 person 1: can you see my macro?
    3.09 person 2: yeah it’s right there you’re using the tune effect and modulating (insert modulation here)

It’s just so nice. Lol.

Heh, I was just apreciating the view. Never tire of it.

• also, being able to turn a macro'd knob directly on the sampler panel is SO nice. hated that little "this is macro'd" pop up panel

• edited January 2018

Seems the waiting for database update is a issue. @mathieugarcia.

Looooooog ... waiting times. Obviously the amount of data you have will impact.

Hmm..

King

• edited January 2018

@triton100 said:
    Am salivating - need to stop looking at thread to reduce salivation - wish had iPad here

This won’t help your OCD then (hidden feature of 3.0.9) :)

• Well regarding the database issue, I hope it’s worth the wait (pun intended)

King

• Woohoo! And Rosetta Rhythm has a nice BM3 setup now too. :)

• Sigh of relief.

• Lovely! This has been a great update so far :)

• @triton100 said:

@Audiogus said:

Woohoo! And Rosetta Rhythm has a nice BM3 setup now too. :)

I’d love to see a video of this setup and results. Have you got anything up by chance ?

Basically you have the same record arm button on bank tracks that you have on audio tracks, so if an AU MIDI sequencer is in the project, when you hit record it doesnt record a ton of extra tracks ;)

• @mefisme said:
    Sigh of relief.

Yeah this is such a huge feature request filled right there (freeze n copy button anyone haha)

• edited January 2018

This update solved all my complaints. Beathawk is running smoothly, bm2 packs recognized, piano roll is running smoothly and the little arrows seem easier to grab.

All the waiting is worth it. The mixer upgrades are awesome. Maybe an update down the road can have the color schemes show up in the patterns on the song mode.

The audio engine does sound louder but the bass seems to go lower and harder to hear when listening to iPad speakers.

My wishlist now comes down to making bm2 midi import smoother and a play stop button while in browser mode.

Great job on this update!!!!

• @mefisme said:
    Sigh of relief.

I don’t see that on mine right now

• @stormywaterz said:

@mefisme said:
    Sigh of relief.

Found it you have to be in select mode or scene mode.

• @stormywaterz said:

@stormywaterz said:

@mefisme said:
    Sigh of relief.

Found it you have to be in select mode or scene mode.

Sorry I didn’t specify.

Also, does anyone know if repeats are completely killed in select mode now? I’m trying to figure out if this is a problem for anyone.

• Something about this update just feels good. Running so smooth if I can say it again!!!

I’ll have to do some more testing but I think the battery is draining pretty fast. About 20 percent in a hour. Anyone else see this happening to them?