Playing more than one pad simultaneously on a bank

edited January 2018 in General

I have loaded three instances of an AU on a bank and I was wondering if it is possible to play all three AUs on each pad of the bank at the same time when playing the built in keyboard on BM3? Please advise.

Comments

• If I understand you correctly then pad link is your friend :) From memory, go to sample edit page and under the shrunken top left pads grid you'll see options for currently selected pad. You want to put all 3 pads/instances in the same link group. Hopefully that'll do what you're looking for. Or you can probably do it via midi settings, but I haven't done that yet much to be able to advise without it in front of me.

• @Heyez said:
    If I understand you correctly then pad link is your friend :) From memory, go to sample edit page and under the shrunken top left pads grid you'll see options for currently selected pad. You want to put all 3 pads/instances in the same link group. Hopefully that'll do what you're looking for. Or you can probably do it via midi settings, but I haven't done that yet much to be able to advise without it in front of me.

bang on the money - pad link assign each pad to the same group and whe nyou trigger keys on one, it will play all of them

• edited January 2018

@Heyez said:
    If I understand you correctly then pad link is your friend :) From memory, go to sample edit page and under the shrunken top left pads grid you'll see options for currently selected pad. You want to put all 3 pads/instances in the same link group. Hopefully that'll do what you're looking for. Or you can probably do it via midi settings, but I haven't done that yet much to be able to advise without it in front of me.

Thanks for that! I now have three AU synths playing the same time. BM3 is the best. :)