BUG: Pattern tab in sequencer loses window state (UNRESOLVED)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to sequencer (song view)
2. View a pattern using the pattern tab
3. Zoom into that pattern away from the start of pattern like you are working on a section of the pattern.
4. Press song tab, press pattern tab. Remembers window state.
5. Repeat above (maybe twice)
6. Pattern view bounces back to beginning of pattern.
It remembers it once. In dire need of fix.
Fixing this will make editing patterns while song is playing so much nicer as this is the only screen that shows the transport location. It should also help correct some recording pattern automation issues users are having stated in this thread:
Please and thanks for your hard work @mathieugarcia !