Export soundcloud

First time exporting a completed song and wanted to put it to SoundCloud. Is it possible to add that option?

Comments

• It's definitely possible as a lot of other apps have it! If you have AudioShare, you can use that to upload to SoundCloud after you copy your exported wav over, until it gets added to BM3.

• You can export to SoundCloud via files app I believe now. I thought there was a SoundCloud update for this.

• @mefisme said:
    You can export to SoundCloud via files app I believe now. I thought there was a SoundCloud update for this.

I'm not seeing how. That would be cool, though.
    Oh wait, I see, you go to soundcloud.com, maybe request desktop site (I use Chrome), log in, tap upload, tap Browse, tap On My iPad, tap BeatMaker 3, then navigate to your export file, presumably in Exports.

• @ronji said:

@mefisme said:
    You can export to SoundCloud via files app I believe now. I thought there was a SoundCloud update for this.

I'm not seeing how. That would be cool, though.
    Oh wait, I see, you go to soundcloud.com, maybe request desktop site (I use Chrome), log in, tap upload, tap Browse, tap On My iPad, tap BeatMaker 3, then navigate to your export file, presumably in Exports.

That’s the best way in my opinion. Guess SoundCloud pulled it from the app.

• Get on Bandcamp...