Sound from a pad w/synth out to a USB audio interface?
I’m a new BM3 user and may be missing something.
- I have a synth on a Pad. It is receiving MIDI from an external keyboard coming through an external USB interface, and I have an Audio track set up properly in the sequencer and mixer,etc..
- I can see that MIDI is reaching the pad w/synth, as I can see the pad lighting up and responding to my external MIDI controller coming in through the external USB interface.
- But, I can’t figure out how to route the synth apps’ audio out to the USB audio interface.
- everything is OK when I use regular audio (mic) coming in through that USB interface and the sending the recorded audio back out through the USB interface.
- So, the audio path works fine.... how do I get the synth app on a pad to send it’s audio out to th same interface? How can I hear this pad and synth?
Thanks for any ideas! What am I missing?