WeeklyBeats - January 2018

I just released my first month of #weeklybeats on Bandcamp and via Symphonic (Spotify, iTunes, etc).

If you snag the EP on Bandcamp it's got all my source files including custom banks made for the tracks. If anyone wants to collab or trade source/banks HMU. And it's not too late to jump in on #weeklybeats if that looks like a fun prompt ;)

Soap Trap and Integral Grin are both BeatMaker3, I was still using Korg Gadget for the first two. Those two links are to sketchfab where I'm doing interactive music thingies (what else do you call something that's not a music video;)?)

Appreciate any feedback, it's a gift, and thanks for checking in any case!

Comments

• YO! Whadup starpaue?! Long time to speak. That's awesome you're releasing this including the source files. Kudos!

• @huphtur said:
    YO! Whadup starpaue?! Long time to speak. That's awesome you're releasing this including the source files. Kudos!

hoooooooo-ly shi! HUPHTUR in da HAUS cool to see you around these parts =)

• @starpause this is a great example of BM3 in demo reels and other working projects. Love it!

• I checked this out, all good but in particular I found Soap trap Interesting.

I participated in weekly beats heavily some years ago, it is a great exercise in dedication, great to hear it’s still kickin, thanks for sharing.

Peace

• @Optimus said:
    I checked this out, all good but in particular I found Soap trap Interesting.

I participated in weekly beats heavily some years ago, it is a great exercise in dedication, great to hear it’s still kickin, thanks for sharing.

Peace

Thanks for the ears!

Here's the latest, mooooore beatmaker! First time using an AUv3 which makes sound exploration/loading as seamless and gadget, which I had been missing.

https://skfb.ly/6wRPy

Have links to your previous weeklybeats? They should be archived on the site. I did it... 4 years ago? as well