Techno 01 - Drumkit

edited July 2019 in Resources

Tagged:

Comments

• These are top.

• edited February 2018

Fantastic kits!

• edited March 2018

Note to anybody who has downloaded these, please download again, I have created a whole new foldering structure to make your life so so so so much easier when browsing.
    When i created Techno 02, it really started to annoy me that i had to go to a different folder than just inside my Techno folder to check out Techno 02s samples and kit, so now it is all enclosed, when you upgrade to Techno 02, you can just move the folders in to the Techno folder and now all samples are in samples all kits are in kits and all MIDI files are in MIDI (See video above)
    On that note, each kit comes with 8 MIDI files now too, which work on any of the drumkits i have posted, all other genres will be updated too, trust me, with the five or so kits i have already posted, this equates to near infinite amount of drum patterns ;)
    Also another bonus is that i have now incorporated my full sample foldering, so all Kicks are in a Kick folder, all Snares are in a Snare folder etc.
    Its a ton more work to set up on my end, but a hell of a lot nicer browsing with way less folder hoping.

If you have used the kits or any of the samples in a saved session, you will have to search and resave, sorry about that, but it was needed to go with the better foldering solution, i had to get this done now before we get up to Techno 10 etc.

Small note however, if you don't want to use the new foldering, you don't have to, it just works better ;)
    You can just extract and use, this just saves a ton of extra folders and is a bit more organised.

ALSO NOTE, THE DEGRADER KIT HAS BEEN REMOVED, IT NEVER WORKED PROPERLY, IF YOU WANT IT KEEP THE ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD TOO