Where in the world are you?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2018

@triton100 said:

@WillieNegus said:

@triton100 said:

@WillieNegus said:
    Beats, Beaches and Bitc....nevermind. Ain’t hard to tell where I am.

Where’s that at LA or MIA?

Neither. Close though. I was in Fort Lauderdale mentoring troubled kids in a Boys Home. Usually take em to the beach because it’s free and there’s nothing to break. I do live in Miami however. Just about 30 minutes South.

LA beaches I’ve been too have darker sand and water with huuuuuuge palm trees everwhere.

In Venice beach ? Not from what I’ve seen. Awesome you work as a youth mentor. Massively commendable to do something so worthwhile. Maybe we should set up beatmaker jammin sessions on sobe !

If i set up BM jamming sessions on my beach it would be fighting for space with dog poo and lady junk !!!!!

• edited March 2018

Rubbish that only women leave ;)
    Our beaches are filth !!

• edited March 2018

@5pinlink said:
    Rubbish that only women leave ;)
    Our beaches are filth !!

Doug the Head: We've got sandy beaches …
    Avi: Yeah? So who the fuck wants to see 'em?

:joy:

• I am in Toronto, Canada. I live a 10 minute walk from work :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I naively thought lady junk was a nice big round ass in bikini.

5pin's description has now scarred that mental image for life :/

• @tk32 said:
    I naively thought lady junk was a nice big round ass in bikini.

5pin's description has now scarred that mental image for life :/

:D :D

• @ronji said:
    I drive 30-45 min to and from work each day, and y’all have me wanting to find a bus/train route instead.

Austin, Texas, y’all! Actually moved to Manor, just about 10 min east of Austin, but no one knows where that is. It’s like living in Mesa, AZ, you just tell everyone you live in Phoenix.

Ha! I know where Manor is and how it's pronounced locally. Greetings from Old Allandale, Austin.

• @philowerx said:

@ronji said:
    I drive 30-45 min to and from work each day, and y’all have me wanting to find a bus/train route instead.

Austin, Texas, y’all! Actually moved to Manor, just about 10 min east of Austin, but no one knows where that is. It’s like living in Mesa, AZ, you just tell everyone you live in Phoenix.

Ha! I know where Manor is and how it's pronounced locally. Greetings from Old Allandale, Austin.

“May-ner” hahaha. Yo I have a couple friends that live in Allandale! I play pool at Slick’s just north of there, on “Burnit” =D

• @ronji said:

@philowerx said:

@ronji said:

“May-ner” hahaha. Yo I have a couple friends that live in Allandale! I play pool at Slick’s just north of there, on “Burnit” =D

Mayner, Burnit, Guadaloop, Manshack! :D

• Chicago representing... BeatMaker for life 🤓

• I live a little North of Seattle and also my first post here.

Was able to get BM3 free during the NAMM promotion and have been loving it.

• @CodeNameV said:
    I live a little North of Seattle and also my first post here.

Nice! Well welcome to the forum. You should throw in on the beat battle ;)

• @ronji said:

@CodeNameV said:
    I live a little North of Seattle and also my first post here.

Nice! Well welcome to the forum. You should throw in on the beat battle ;)

I plan entering some of the battles.

• I’m living 20km north above Stockholm, Sweden...
    Really nice place if youre into music ;-)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Strasbourg / France

• @ronji said:
    Austin, Texas, y’all! Actually moved to Manor, just about 10 min east of Austin, but no one knows where that is.

Nice, visit at least once a year to see fam

@WillieNegus said:
    Same. Spend most of my time while on iOS trying to learn BM3 now. Gadget and GB are still the easiest goto to get a loop out tho. It’s almost like cheating man.

I’m in that same curve. Open Gadget and things just flow. BM3 has power but I’m so slow at it. And BM3 crashes more.

Back on topic, live and work in San Francisco... commute by bicycle and make beats mostly in bed lol

• Can you get one of these crashes logged on the forum, i struggle to make bm3 crash.

• Canadian, but living in Chiang Mai Thailand getting my MBA and pretending that I have time to work on music!

• Netherlands, born in Utrecht and lived there for 22 years....I was DJing at the age of 16 but when I was 22, ..and after serving the Dutch army in 1994 for a year moved to our beloved Amsterdam because it was a capital for dj’ing, many things going on and directly in the center of what was happening. Nowadays, age 44, living in Duivendrecht, 2km./ 1mile? Away from Amsterdam....

• Wellington, Aotearoa / New Zealand, but the plan is to busk all over, even if it’s just sampling nature and then playing it back to itself (blocked ear and BM3 feature releases permitting).

• edited June 2018

I noticed there have been quite a few new members signed up on the forum since this thread was active (eg @groovey, @Martyreasoner, @noodlydan, @Gravitas, @nkdVKNG etc)

Now would be a great time to (re-)introduce yourself and tell us where you're from...

:)

• Born and raised in 🇳🇱 Now residing in a small hippie town near SF 🇺🇸

• Just outside Washington, D.C.

• North london born n bred