Browser that can be audio routed to BM3?

Is there an ios browser which would allow me to sample in BM3 from places like this?

http://bbcsfx.acropolis.org.uk

Comments

• Documents by Readdle can easily browse and download those files.
    https://readdle.com/documents

After downloading one can quite easily get those files into BM3.

• edited April 2018

Thanks @samu :) Just grabbed it. Looks like a really handy app. A pretty good workaround for this. Appreciate the heads up!

Shame that this kind of 'must download before sampling' is the only option though. So slow/vibe killing compared to just finding something and hitting record... I dream of a future where one/all of the below exist -

-Ipad/iPhone with built in stereo audio input.
    -Ability to record audio from iPhone/Android>iPad via Bluetooth (or cable).
    -Ability to route audio from any app in to apps like BM3.
    -@Mathieugarcia building a sneaky Web browser in to BM3 which miraculously goes unnoticed by Apple and becomes a way to record audio from web like that BBC link + YouTube straight to BM3 pads/tracks.

I dream... ;)

• @Heyez said:
    Thanks @samu :) Just grabbed it. Looks like a really handy app. A pretty good workaround for this. Appreciate the heads up!

Shame that this kind of 'must download before sampling' is the only option though. So slow/vibe killing compared to just finding something and hitting record... I dream of a future where one/all of the below exist -

-Ipad/iPhone with built in stereo audio input.
    -Ability to record audio from iPhone/Android>iPad via Bluetooth (or cable).
    -Ability to route audio from any app in to apps like BM3.
    -@Mathieugarcia building a sneaky Web browser in to BM3 which miraculously goes unnoticed by Apple and becomes a way to record audio from web like that BBC link + YouTube straight to BM3 pads/tracks.

I dream... ;)

Not trying to sweat the competition but I think impcpro2 samples from Spotify

• @nkdVKNG said:

Not trying to sweat the competition but I think impcpro2 samples from Spotify

True but the feature is supper annoying in practice as one gets a 'random' ~30 second section of the selected song to work with, not the entire track...

• Oh that sucks. Random? That’s just horrible

• I was able to send the wav file to Dropbox from Safari.