Snacks From Mars in Beatmaker 3

edited April 2018 in General

So I downloaded the free Snacks From Mars pack from Samples From Mars, and I created kits for everything in the pack. I then made a quick and nasty demo session that uses all of the kits. I’ve contacted Samples From Mars to ask if they’d approve of me sharing these kits with the forum. Even if they say no, you can always do the work yourself: https://samplesfrommars.com/products/snacks-from-mars

Update: they have approved =D

I’ve uploaded the kits to the Beatmaker 3 resource repo, currently unorganized. I’ll leave it to @5pinlink to organize them as he sees fit, and this post will be updated when/if the files are moved.

Here’s the demo via screen recording. Look at the patterns and levels and see if you can make out each sound as it loops. =)

no processing except for good ol FAC Maxima on the master out

Comments

• You can legally upload the kits anyway, just take a note of the exact location you saved the samples to, then anybody can go download them and just use your kits.

• @5pinlink said:
    You can legally upload the kits anyway, just take a note of the exact location you saved the samples to, then anybody can go download them and just use your kits.

Oh yeah! Haha good call =) I’ll upload the skeleton kits if SFM denies me.

• They’ve approved =)

• Hey-Oh!

Nice one, man!! These guys make quality samples!
    Excellent!

:o :o :o

• @DeanDaughters Yeah! Also, if anyone fancies themselves for setting up nice macros or color coding these banks, please feel free to submit improvements! These are very vanilla, I've just assigned the samples to pads for the kits and dragged all of the multisampled instrument samples to have them map to the correct keys and velocities. The wavs in their packs all come set to the correct mappings, so it's just a matter of dragging over each of the many samples. =)

They've got some other freebies I've made banks for, too, which I could share as well.