Help! How do you make scenes play in order without cycling on the same scene in Scene View?

Hi forum, I’m trying to solve a problem for which there must have a simple answer - when I click on a scene at the top of the page it plays the scene but cycles it which is great for auditioning it but how do I play the scenes one after the other automatically!?

Have tried looking at the manual but I’m baffled or must be not understanding something.

Any replies gratefully received!

Comments

• edited May 2018

There is no playlist etc for scenes yet, you can build up a sequence by long tapping a scene header and "Paste to song"

• @5pinlink said:
    There is no playlist etc for scenes yet, you can build up a sequence by long tapping a scene header and "Paste to song"

Ahhh...thank u!!

• edited May 2018

Note - you can also trigger scenes via bank pads, and they stay in sync with the song tempo. So it's possible to 'manually' play a sequence of scenes either on-screen or with a midi controller, for example.

Scenes mode is still a work-in-progress, if you ask me, and I rarely ever use it.

• @planetfrog unfortunately no playlist option as @5pinlink mentioned. I circumvent this by manually moving the scenes into a ‘rough’ order using the arrow keys, using it as a scratch pad to build songs - verse chorus etc, before pasting into the timeline once it’s more structured.

Using the arrows is fiddly but the pros outweigh the cons. It’s a great way of quickly building up an entire song from a simple foundation. Once playlists and better manoeuvring of the scenes come about, this will become a killer feature of bm3. It already nearly is.