Fear of buying Beatmaker 3 then being out dated.

I would like to buy Beatmaker 3 I have 2 and it works nicely on my IOS 9.3.5 iPod touch 5.
But will it work and will it not be able to update in the near future? This is my fear. Can someone dispel my fear?
Thanks

Comments

• BeatMaker 3 is only supported on iPad currently. iPhone support is in development but no one knows when it will be released. Do not buy Beatmaker 3 for your iPhone until it is announced to support your device.

• Thanks man. I really appreciate the heads up.

• The good thing is that we are all confident the iPhone version will come at some point, and there have been great and consistent updates made to improve the app and fix bugs. We're currently in a lull as users while a very big update is coming, and it'll just be version 3.1. Support for the app has shown no signs of stopping. Fear not, but keep your eyes on this forum and the intua social media pages.

• @uncle808us intua the makers of bm3 were featured in the Apple developers conference onscreen display of most significant developers around alongside very esteemed companies like aspyrr etc. This was displayed behind Tim cook as he took to the stage to talk about Apple advancements.

Intua are not going anywhere. They are on the cusp of great things. I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple has got their eye on them... @mathieugarcia

• Thanks to you both.

• I myself am still wondering when the iPhone version will be released as well. It's been nearly a year since the release on iPad. No offense to the devs, but it didn't take Beatmaker 2 that long to port over from iPad to iPhone. Hopefully we will see it soon though. Still got another month for the 1 year mark. My hopes is it will come out during that time frame.

• @DLCoates1 said:
    I myself am still wondering when the iPhone version will be released as well. It's been nearly a year since the release on iPad. No offense to the devs, but it didn't take Beatmaker 2 that long to port over from iPad to iPhone. Hopefully we will see it soon though. Still got another month for the 1 year mark. My hopes is it will come out during that time frame.

Actually BeatMaker 2 was originally designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch then ported to iPad.

• @groovey said:
    @uncle808us intua the makers of bm3 were featured in the Apple developers conference onscreen display of most significant developers around alongside very esteemed companies like aspyrr etc. This was displayed behind Tim cook as he took to the stage to talk about Apple advancements.

Intua are not going anywhere. They are on the cusp of great things. I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple has got their eye on them... @mathieugarcia

Holy perspective! That is pretty awesome.