How I mix tracks in Beatmaker 3

Comments

• edited June 2018

Cool video…

Watching you using BeatMaker I recognize the biggest problem I have with the app. The GUI is too cramped, all buttons, faders etc are soooo small! You have to be real careful where to push..... This is especially a problem when I’m on the bus or train…

It kinda make me nervous watching your video because of that…

Also I hope the next version has the option to choose a different skin for the interface.. Everything is too flat and too dark now..

• I agree with you that. Its a bit of hassle sometimes

• I use the the Apple Pencil, helps a bit.

• I thought about making the investment. But I believe Steve jobs would turn over in his grave. he created all of this so we wouldn't have to use a "stylus"

• Awesome tutorial @PlanB85 !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• @PlanB85 said:
    I thought about making the investment. But I believe Steve jobs would turn over in his grave. he created all of this so we wouldn't have to use a "stylus"

LOL. Cookie is ok with it!

• JDBJDB
    edited June 2018

@PlanB85 Steve jobs died of pancreatic cancer which he got from eating an all fruit diet known to cause such issues, his health issues were very treatable but he decided to go with magic voodoo treatment. In short, not all of his views were right. Grab the pencil imo

• @JDB said:
    @PlanB85 Steve jobs died of pancreatic cancer which he got from eating an all fruit diet known to cause such issues, his health issues were very treatable but he decided to go with magic voodoo treatment. In short, not all of his views were right. Grab the pencil imo

😂😂😂 Definitely grab the pencil.