BM3 Battle 09 - 🍽Culinary Menagerie🍽 - Vote deadline June 21 at 5pm GMT

2»

Comments

• I entered all the names in the generator and it came out @5pinlink, which was unexpected.

Call it a tie then, i would say if its a tie then let it fall back to @tk32 to just pick a random compo from the suggestion thread and get it started ;)

• @tk32 said:
    Hold on. I fucked up my calculation/recollection. Sorry.

It was definitely 10 votes total, so it must have been 2 votes each for me and D4doug, and 3 votes each for the other 2.

2 votes = 20%
    3 votes = 30%

That would make @d4d0ug The winner with 4 votes!

• Where's Jeb Bush when you need him haha.

• edited June 2018

Congrats @d4d0ug - A worthy winner in my books ;)

Sorry to add confusion

• Congrats @d4d0ug!!! Seriously all of these tracks were so good!

• edited June 2018

Here’s a SoundCloud playlist that might make it more convenient to listen to all of the submissions, in the order submitted, which I find is a satisfying order to play them in.

• Makes a great EP. 👍

• @d4d0ug You can decide the terms of the next battle! And you can create the thread if you like, or have @tk32 do it for you =p just check the previous battle threads (and quote them if you're unsure about formatting). There's been interest in doing a battle focused on Synthmaster One, but it's your call really!

• Looking forward to see what rules/theme you pick @d4d0ug

• Yah, me too! I have the next three days off and am itchin for some focused beatmakering!

• edited June 2018

@5pinlink That's my concern too, even though I do own it, it's $15 through June but goes up to $25 in July. If we don't make this next main battle a Synthmaster One battle, I think it would be cool to do a side battle with it.

• edited June 2018

Yeah, agreed. Not sure we really need a battle that has a $15 entry fee...

Although you guys really should all get Synthmaster One!! - stop sleeping on this one - despite its few first release bugs

• I agree! Although it would be nice if we were allowed to use some of those new shiny toys in the next one 😁

Last battle was a bit of an excercise in restraint 😜

• Hehe yah I hears yahs... Volt just dropped with a randomizer and is only 15$ but, ugh, yet another $15. It is not only another (granted small) hit to the wallet but in a weird way makes me wonder if I am just so creatively insecure and neurotic giving into pressure. Heh, that being said YOU ALL MUST BUY SYNTHMASTER ONE. ;)

Hmmm, well whatever the next challenge is so long as it enables us to use at least one AU synth then I imagine we should all be happy with it... ?