Can’t re-install sound pack

I can’t re-install sound pack. I clicked restore button but this happen(show in the picture). How to fix it?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2018

Hey @gottop !

Try again now, this should work as expected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• Thank you.

• Hey got tip I’m new to all this! Just bought my first app the other day and it was BeatMaker 3! It looks ace and can’t wait to dive into it except I seem to have deleted the Ashes packs etc and cant restore them and they are not in the store now! Any idea what I can do to get them back?

Many thanks M ✴️

• Arent they built in ?
    Just uninstall and reinstall B3

• There is to my knowledge to way currently to 're-install' the factory content (ie. demo songs and their banks) that ship with BM3 without re-intsalling BM3. This was a request I sent to @mathieugarcia long time ago.

The factory content ships in a zip file in the BM3 bundle as I've understood it and is extracted on first launch.
    So it's a minor addition to add the option 're-install' factory content into the settings menu.

• Exactly @samu ! It's a ZIP file bundled within the app resources. Adding an option to re-install it would be pretty easy.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• Would there be an option to get the bm2 sound files into bm3 one day?

• @stormywaterz said:
    Would there be an option to get the bm2 sound files into bm3 one day?

If you have the BM2 install-file (*.ipa) available it's fairly easy to rename it to *.zip, extract it and copy over the BM2 factory content.(The folders in the extracted archive are quite clearly named 'Drum Machine' and 'Keyboard Sampler').

To speed up the transfers, compress the Drum Machine and Keyboard Sampler folders to a *.zip archive before transfer to the iPad. Use DropBox, iFunBox or even iTunes to transfer over the ZIP-Files.

Once you have them in BM3 extract the folders to where you see fit.
    Do a 're-scan' of the database to get the banks to show up in the BM3 browsers search tab.

That should do it.

• @samu said:

@stormywaterz said:
    Would there be an option to get the bm2 sound files into bm3 one day?

If you have the BM2 install-file (*.ipa) available it's fairly easy to rename it to *.zip, extract it and copy over the BM2 factory content.(The folders in the extracted archive are quite clearly named 'Drum Machine' and 'Keyboard Sampler').

To speed up the transfers, compress the Drum Machine and Keyboard Sampler folders to a *.zip archive before transfer to the iPad. Use DropBox, iFunBox or even iTunes to transfer over the ZIP-Files.

Once you have them in BM3 extract the folders to where you see fit.
    Do a 're-scan' of the database to get the banks to show up in the BM3 browsers search tab.

That should do it.

Wow that easy. Guess I got my homework set out for me lol bm2 did have some good sounds in it not all of them but some