โ€บ

Record iOS screen captures in (((STEREO)))

iOS screen capture in stereo with perfect sync!

Tune in progress...

Comments

• Awesome! And it looks like the Behringer UCA202 you're using in the video can be had for around $30, which isn't bad.

If anyone knows of any other good quality and inexpensive audio interfaces that could do this, feel free to share the info with us =) I'm guessing the requirements are USB with at least one input and one output that can be fed to each other.

• The UCA202 is a very good sounding unit and records well for the price. Best thing is, pocket friendly and uses iPad power!

• Hey Oh! Nice One! :o <3

• I still have no idea what stereo is useful for in this context (screen recording) but as per usual, im old.

• edited July 2018

Haha, is that what the kids are calling it these days? ;)

• I like it, beautifull recording ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Thanx Denx and Dean!

• edited July 2018

@5pinlink said:
    I still have no idea what stereo is useful for in this context (screen recording) but as per usual, im old.

Just to get a better recording of the audio with all stereo bits in tact rather than only getting the left audio channel. It also seems to get around any audio recording issues when switching apps while screen recording, such as the audio going out of sync with the video or just getting no audio at all from secondary apps. It ends up recording whatever you hear, rather than recording only the first app. I suppose it isnโ€™t crucial unless you record a lot of videos via screen recording and donโ€™t want the audio to suck.

Edit, just saw your replies in the other thread so I realize you get it now haha

• Fun with Egoist! Starting from scratch, finds the groove around 8:30

• Thanks @Audiogus

I love candid production videos like this which show behind-the-scenes in the creative (groove hunting) process. Most people are too scared to share this raw stuff, but it's really great.

• @tk32 said:
    Thanks @Audiogus

I love candid production videos like this which show behind-the-scenes in the creative (groove hunting) process. Most people are too scared to share this raw stuff, but it's really great.

Thanks tk32. They are fun to do. There is certainly a self consciousness overhead to recording things with the intention to show, particularly when mining for happy accidents with the clock running. I would like to make more of a habit of it and forget it is happening. One day with moores law etc it may just be like having a dash cam heh.

• More fun with Egoist....

• Yeah! :)

You are giving me GAS over Egoist like crazy with these, Bro!
    Sounding great!

(Can you GAS for an app? I think that's a yes.... lol ) ๐Ÿ˜

• edited July 2018

@DeanDaughters said:
    Yeah! :)

You are giving me GAS over Egoist like crazy with these, Bro!
    Sounding great!

(Can you GAS for an app? I think that's a yes.... lol ) ๐Ÿ˜

Hehe, I have heard of it referred to as AAS on the AB forum. :)

As for Egoist it is a nice transient slicer / sketcher within BM3 as you can sample and slice to pads / process etc. I may do a follow up of that aspect. AU will be amazing and I am sure bring a lot of people in!

• GAS is GAS no matter what you are GASing for.

• edited July 2018

feelin GAS for a bigger Kaoss pad...

• I have a kp3 i will sell lol

• @5pinlink said:
    I have a kp3 i will sell lol

friends n family discount? Free shipping to Canuckistan?

• @Audiogus said:

@5pinlink said:
    I have a kp3 i will sell lol

friends n family discount? Free shipping to Canuckistan?

Below going rate for a B3 brother for sure, free shipping to a french colony, unlikely ay !!

• @MSandoval said:
    Looking forward to more videos from you. Very fun and whimiscal. :)
    I love how Egoist allows us to instantly switch samples just by changing the Pattern at the bottom. I used to only use 1 sample for all the Patterns, not realizing that different samples can be used & instantly changed. So powerful and makes a great companion to BM3 and GR-16, synced.

Aww thanks, more to come. :)

I do love Egoist. Right now trying all backwards, pitched down sounds for more ambientish feel... trying anyway