Random notes

Hullo people!

I would like to know if there is a "random note generator in BM3... that's all I want to know :p

Comments

• There is not.

• If and when Bram Bos Rozeta sequencers work again in BM3, you will have this.

• @DeanDaughters said:
    If and when Bram Bos Rozeta sequencers work again in BM3, you will have this.

Yes, PLEASE!

• @amunocis said:
    Hullo people!

I would like to know if there is a "random note generator in BM3... that's all I want to know :p

I haz solution...

• @tk32 said:

@amunocis said:
    Hullo people!

I haz solution...

hahahahaha

• You could use rozeta in another app and record midi output in B3. I just tried with Cubasis and it seems to do the job. Depends on what apps you have/want to use and what you’re aiming at, of course.

• @tk32 said:

@amunocis said:
    Hullo people!

I haz solution...

That’s actually how I feel every time I set myself in front of a keyboard 😛

• LOLLL. That’s totally me! So good.

• Also this clip at 10:17 had me cracking up

• If you want REAL random :p , & not stuck to a scale, route the S&H or several LFOs to the TUNE knob.
    Or the Step Modulator can run in FREE Mode (or PITCH Mode if you wanto to stay chromatic).

Also worth mentioning is that BM3's LFOs can reset at note-start (Mode: MONO) or free-running (Mode=POLY). Plus the tempo-syncing, etc.....

I wish we had a built-in scale quantizer and a Slew/Portamento module (for smoothing out the random).