Sampling youtube directly into bm3

2»

Comments

• Full speed here ?

• Strange. I am streaming live HD on my TV, my missus is watching Youtube. All websites are full speed except this one, which is super slow.

• Normal speed here for sure on mobile.

• Whelp, I can confirm this same problem. It seems like no YouTube videos of songs are working in Beat Time! for some reason. I could get it to work on any other video I tried, like comedy or random YouTuber vids, but any video that was a song just didn't ever get past the preparing step. =( @selfinflict3 if you just picked this up, you can probably get a refund.

• edited September 2018

Youtube often messes with it’s streaming voodoo deal and it makes my downloaders in firefox break etc. But yah Beattime is pretty spotty now and hopefuly the dev figures out the new streaming stuff. Par for the course when you try this stuff.

This one works for me...

• Man, I hope they fix it cause that app would be mad nice if it worked right..

• Lolz y’all

• Confirmed the update fixes the issue, specifically it works on that Sue Lynne track =)

• I seem unable to download anything that is vevo or warner brothers etc. But user uploaded videos are ok.

• I’ve mostly used PlayerXtreme Media Player by Xtreme Media Works. Download a video, convert in audioshare and import where you need it. I’s been a while since I’ve used it, though, and it’s a bit convoluted...

• @ronji said:
    Lolz y’all

Sweet!!!! Gonna check it out in a few.... stoked!!

• I can say that the hanging up issue has been fixed..app works great, still a lil glitchy, but for the most part it’s 👍🏼 good

• The pitch-shifting and speed-adjustment in BeatTime is pretty good if there's a need to re-tune or tempo-adjust the 'recordings' prior to export.