Background audio works fine until screen locks!?! Any help???

So I mainly use BM3 for transferring over my kits made via Able1o, then performing, and/or jamming. I prefer Cubasis, Auria, and Korg for the composing arrangement process. It seems a majority of apps work fine in the background with NO issues (even when screen locks), but for some reason BM3 is not a fan of locked screens. Therefore, I have to go into Apple settings before and after I use BM3 to turn of AUTOLOCK!?! It’s not that big of a deal but does anyone know of another work around??? I’ve checked in the settings for BM3 and apples BM3 settings but haven’t found a solution.. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks...

(Also, I would like to add that BM3 has worked flawlessly maybe 2-3 times after the screen had locked and was able to continue using my controller(s). Then, immediately when I switch projects the audio freezes as soon as the screen locks again. So I wonder if it’s just a weird compatibility bug between my machine and this version??? I do not know.. it’s just a minor inconvenience...