New song - The Praiser

edited November 4 in BeatMakers Showcase

Mod edit, while this isn't B3 or even IOS, it is one of our regular posters/song contributors, so in this case it can sit with all other showcased tunes, so i moved it, big whoop, wanna fight about it ;)

Hello, hope you’re well 😊

To alleviate the tension while waiting for the eagerly anticipated update of B3, decided to whip out my rusty old guitar and make some music. It’s not made on iOS, beg your forgiveness, so I put it in off Topic, hope that’s ok! It’s also on another soundcloud...

Cheers!
Disclaimer: most of the stuff on there is inspired on (science) fiction, not on my personal experiences 😬

Comments

  • Wow, totally unexpected, in a good way!

    Is that your voice? Your tone reminds me of Erlend Oye

  • @tk32 said:
    Wow, totally unexpected, in a good way!

    Is that your voice? Your tone reminds me of Erlend Oye

    Thank you very much!

    Yes it’s all me 😊 I don’t know Erlend Oye, but will check him out!

  • edited November 4

    He's best known for being the singer in Kings of Covenience,

    But i'm quite partial to his two albums as 'The Whitest Boy Alive'

  • @tk32 I see what you mean, though this guy is definitly a better singer than me! I like the first one (burning) quite a lot, have added the album to my playlist, thanks!

  • Dude this is so damn good! Love it. Really unique vibes! Also, you sound like the lead singer of The Whitest Boy Al.... Oh, TK beat me to it!

  • @ronji said:
    Dude this is so damn good! Love it. Really unique vibes! Also, you sound like the lead singer of The Whitest Boy Al.... Oh, TK beat me to it!

    Tusen takk! 😁

  • This is really good.

  • @hansjbs said:
    This is really good.

    Thanks, much appreciated!

  • This isn't my sort of thing at all, but it is obvious how good it actually is, if i was to be any sort of critical (and it is very minor) the backing track could do with a smidge more space cut out for the vocal to sit it, on the phone speaker there is a hint that the vocal is just a wee bit too low in the mix is all.

  • @5pinlink said:
    This isn't my sort of thing at all, but it is obvious how good it actually is, if i was to be any sort of critical (and it is very minor) the backing track could do with a smidge more space cut out for the vocal to sit it, on the phone speaker there is a hint that the vocal is just a wee bit too low in the mix is all.

    Thanks, appreciate!

Sign In or Register to comment.