Rozeta not visible in bm3 plug in folder

Maybe im doing something wrong but since i updated bm3 today ( in anticipation of using rozeta in bm3 ) rozeta is missing from the plugs in folder . Before update it was visible but didnt work properly obvs.
Anyone similar,?if not , what am i doing wrong?!
Ive checked in other sequencers and they can all see it.
Im on ios 12.0.1

Comments

• @jakeolly said:
    Maybe im doing something wrong but since i updated bm3 today ( in anticipation of using rozeta in bm3 ) rozeta is missing from the plugs in folder . Before update it was visible but didnt work properly obvs.
    Anyone similar,?if not , what am i doing wrong?!
    Ive checked in other sequencers and they can all see it.
    Im on ios 12.0.1

The way AUv3 midi plugins are handled has completely changed in 3.0.11 / 3.0.12. You no longer add these to pads as before, but you add them as a type of FX on the bank or pad. There’s a little button near the bottom left for midi FX.

Your next questions will be how to route the output to different banks. Can’t. And how to record the midi output into a pattern. Can’t (but apparently will be able to in the future).

• edited November 2018

Can anyone explain the significance of the need to separate the midi fx and audio fx buttons in the update? Or is there any info available on the way the Midi plugins are expected to function within the new routing scheme?

EDIT: found some info on the AU midi Feature Requests thread...but also left me more confused in some ways.

• The new way MIDI effcts work is to load one, it sends MIDI, if you load it on a bank it plays the selected pad as long as its in keys mode, or you can load them per pad.

• Thanks people. I would be lost with this place
    Glass half full, this is great for basic feller like me. Im groovin at 8.04. Thanks all, thanks
    Bm3
    There goes my sunday , after Remembrance thank yous