BEATMAKER 3 FOR IPHONE

Hi Dudes mpc annonce a impc 2pro for iPhone
what about beatmaker 3 for iPhone and when ? it will be Raaaad ! thanx

Comments

• korakios am completely agree with you

• That iMPC 2 for iPhone definitely looks tempting. I never thought the Beatmaker 3 iPhone version would take this long. Figured it might take a while but this long has shocked me. I can’t believe I’m looking more forward to the iMPC 2 to be released because at least we know that’s coming out.

• edited November 2018

INTUA NEEDS TO STEP THEiR GAME UP! iPhone XS is basically a computer and I stand believe y'all slacking like this.

• Slacking :joy: I'm sure that's why it's not out yet. Every iPhone and iPad I've had for the last few years has been a computer. A more powerful phone isn't probably as much incentive as all the people that have been clamoring for the iPhone version. It'll get here when it's ready

• Every mobile phone that has ever existed is a computer.
    There is NO slacking at Intua, you can bet on that.

• 😂😂😂😂. That slacking comment made me laugh

• A user named iDull ('idle') makes a comment about slacking.

Somewhat ironic?

• @tk32 said:
    A user named iDull ('idle') makes a comment about slacking.

Somewhat ironic?

Touché, but the even more ironic thing is there’s another word in the English language, at least here in America, which is pronounced “idol”. This is someone whom idolizes someone else, that was the play-on words I was trying to get to. TK32. NOW, I wouldn’t want you and the rest of your Quantized –techno popping Buddies, to Bully me off this forum for typing my opinions in ALL CAPS. AS far as INTUA “Slacking”... I believe BM2 was released in 2011 if not a little earlier.. that was the final release for an iPhone. DAMN, that was my point for implying their tardiness. It’s been almost a decade and that’s how I started , iPhone 3G BM1.

• @iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Somewhat ironic?

Touché, but the even more ironic thing is there’s another word in the English language, at least here in America, which is pronounced “idol”. This is someone whom idolizes someone else, that was the play-on words I was trying to get to. TK32. NOW, I wouldn’t want you and the rest of your Quantized –techno popping Buddies, to Bully me off this forum for typing my opinions in ALL CAPS. AS far as INTUA “Slacking”... I believe BM2 was released in 2011 if not a little earlier.. that was the final release for an iPhone. DAMN, that was my point for implying their tardiness. It’s been almost a decade and that’s how I started , iPhone 3G BM1.

Relax, guy. Keep rocking BM2 if you have to. The release will come when it's ready.

• edited November 2018

You're wrong @iDull

I don't have many buddies. Most of the guys here tolerate my bad jokes (barely), and nothing clears out the Discord chat quicker than my arrival (ain't that right, @hansjbs?)

I speak for myself only, and you sounded mighty ungrateful to me. Caps or no caps.

I do love a quantise, though :wink:

• @iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Somewhat ironic?

Keep throwing insults around like that, you will make sooooo many new friends here, by the way "Idol" is not somebody who idolizes somebody else, it is in fact the complete opposite, somebody or thing that others idolize ;)

• @5pinlink said:

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Somewhat ironic?

Keep throwing insults around like that, you will make sooooo many new friends here, by the way "Idol" is not somebody who idolizes somebody else, it is in fact the complete opposite, somebody or thing that others idolize ;)

I was going to go back to school when I read his description of idol and ask for a refund😂😂😂😂

• @tk32 said:
    You're wrong @iDull

I don't have many buddies. Most of the guys here tolerate my bad jokes (barely), and nothing clears out the Discord chat quicker than my arrival (ain't that right, @hansjbs?)

I speak for myself only, and you sounded mighty ungrateful to me. Caps or no caps.

I do love a quantise, though :wink:

We still love you.

• @iDull the more you ask for it, the longer it will take to release so just chill and wait. You’ve waited almost a decade so what’s a couple more years 😂😂😂

• By the way, thanks for the Soundcloud patronage iDull:

Hope my quantised beats weren't too hard on your ears

• OK enough back and forth now, iPhone version is on its way, lets move on ;)

• Its not that it takes a long time to get the iphone version right before the release. We appreciate they taking the time to make that happen. Its the lack of transparency and communication with the users. Its fucking redicilus we dont hear a word from intua on their official forum. A lot of us just asking because we like their product and obviously are big fans. Any answer would be great. But ignoring us on the official forum and let threads like this get unnoticed is bad. I love the product but the good will is low as fuck. Even worse letting other fan boys answering for them. Yeah we know theyre not slacking. But common, its 2018. Take the time to be present in your own forum an hour a week to let us know we exist... its marketing 101

• Hold on! I know I kept that violin around here somewhere...

• edited November 2018

Peter Peter Peter Peter...

Come be a fan boy with us and make some wonderful Christmas music with the amazing tools we already have.

There's also a shedload of incredible plugins selling for pocket change right now.. so there's another way you can dig deep and learn some new sounds and techniques

Waiting isn't nearly as bad if you can engage yourself creatively in the meantime.

Join our Christmas battle.

.. And come say hi to us fanboys on the Discord chat once in a while

@peterpeterpeterpeter

• edited November 2018

Actually i cant work with Beatmaker 3 any more since a bought the new Ipad Pro. Don´t know what happen, but I read about others who hade the same issue with Cubasis and the new ipad pro. Beatmaker crashes and cpu get 100% without me trigger any sound. Just loading a plugin or a sample. Tried all possible settings without any luck. :(

Its not just Bm3, its all music apps i tried except Korg Gadget. Have to fiddle with my phone in the meantime ;9

• edited November 2018

B)

• iPhone soon come brethren...2020

• BeatMaker 2020

• Thanks for the links!

One issue that stands out to me reading those threads is why people keep clamoring for BM3 for iPhone: the hope for a phone BM style platform that harnesses the power of auv3 + BM3’s sampler + offers an efficient and smooth music production workflow.

Mathieu’s comment (in one of the threads - back on 2017 I think) that getting the layout right on phones is tricky but that they found some good solutions is especially telling. So is Brambos’ comment (also in a 2017 thread) about how much smaller the iPhone market is for his own products and similar compared to the iPad market.

I suspect that the iPhone music production market is severely held back by the workflow barriers of current production environments with auv3 support on phones. Intua can bring us the small screen game changer. Fingers crossed they will release it sooner than later!

• edited December 2018

@tk32 said:
    By the way, thanks for the Soundcloud patronage iDull:

YOUR BEATS ARE GARBAGE TO MY EARS . And it's spelled Quantized.

**Mod edited to remove pointless sweary insult.

• @5pinlink said:

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Somewhat ironic?

Thank you for the English 101 lesson & playing the unbiased referee here. I WANT TO HEAR BEATS FROM YOU GUYS ...

• edited December 2018

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:

I wouldn't disagree with your appraisal. And yet, I still enjoy making it.

Merry Christmas to you too.

• @iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Actually both spellings are correct, one is British and the other is American, so both are accepted.

Also keep the personal insults down please, thanks.

• edited December 2018

@iDull said:

@5pinlink said:

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Somewhat ironic?

Thank you for the English 101 lesson & playing the unbiased referee here. I WANT TO HEAR BEATS FROM YOU GUYS ...

You are very welcome, any other unbiased help i can give, just ask ;)