Transferring .wav recordings from SD card to BM3
I just bought a cheap second hand Zoom H2n for field recording and wondered if anyone had any tips for the best way to transfer recordings on its SD card to the iPad for use by BM3?
Some things I have considered:
- Apple Lightening to SD Card Camera Reader (unsure if this can transfer .wav recordings to iPad)
- Toshiba FlashAir WIFI card (relatively expensive, mixed reviews)
- Line out to iPad (might lose some quality)
- WD My Passport Wireless Pro or similar (extra step, extra bulk/weight, unsure if this can transfer .wav recordings to iPad)
- Zoom iQ6 instead (not practical for public settings, mixed reviews)
It might also be useful to know that I’ll be going through India by bicycle, which is why I have hesitancy about involving the iPad in the recording process and prefer to keep things ‘low key’ with the H2n. I hope to put ideas together on the iPad when in my room/tent at night.