A different perspective on the frenzied NS2 hype train and BM3 comparisons.

2»

Comments

• I suspect you're right @groovey , and that BM3 is already far more stable than my memory and fear gives it credit for.

As said, it takes a while for old crash anxieties to completely dissipate, but the future is looking bright indeed.

• edited December 2018

Personally NS2 needs a whole lot more features than just “its so stable” Saying that the UI is impressive Will wait to see future additions
    Not had any crashes at all with Bm3 - Best app on iOS hands down and fingers on the pads Iam guilty of earlier frustrations but got to be said no other app comes close to Bm3 - My S950, Akai MPC & MPC STUDIO BLACK have been made redundant :-)

• @beatmakerstorm said:
    Personally NS2 needs a whole lot more features than just “its so stable” Saying that the UI is impressive Will wait to see future additions
    Not had any crashes at all with Bm3 - Best app on iOS hands down and fingers on the pads Iam guilty of earlier frustrations but got to be said no other app comes close to Bm3 - My S950, Akai MPC & MPC STUDIO BLACK have been made redundant :-)

Agreed. Sold my maschine ages ago and haven’t looked back. I too had my impatience and moments of frustration in the past, silly me, but b3 is incredible. (Though N2 is so smooth and.... shiny ;)

• edited December 2018

I only want one feature and one fix for NS2...

1.) Audio tracks
    1.) Ableton Link to be fixed in BM3 ;)

• @Audiogus said:
    I only want one feature and one fix for NS2...

1.) Audio tracks
    1.) Ableton Link to be fixed in BM3 ;)

And convert Stereo sample to mono left or right so so crucial Luckily I suggested this to Intua and they added it in Sample Edit / Process menu
    Also inter app inbuilt sampling

• I think I got too late for this convo. well....

Custom clothing Manufacturers