BM3 t-shirts anyone??

edited January 4 in General

Just curious if anyone would be interested in sharing their love for BM3 by wearing a sexy t-shirt??

Here's a (potential) first design:

What do you think of this idea, @mathieugarcia ?

Comments

  • lol, i asked in the chat, nobody replied, so i just made @mathieugarcia one for xmas.

  • edited January 4

    Thats the one i made @mathieugarcia
    No idea how long it will take to get to choclatesville ? (royal mail pffft)

    Unfortunately i need a new printer, but I have my own press, you may be able to get them done cheaper than me doing them though.

  • edited January 4

    @5pinlink said:

    Thats the one i made @mathieugarcia
    No idea how long it will take to get to choclatesville ? (royal mail pffft)

    Unfortunately i need a new printer, but I have my own press, you may be able to get them done cheaper than me doing them though.

    Could be worse “meat beater” :-) hope I do not get a warning for this its all in new year humour

  • I want a shirt.

  • That was just a one off i made for @mathieugarcia

    My tees are a bit more boutique and i certainly wont ever make a tee shirt with the words "Beat Maker" on it, when I'm demoing the software to somebody i make sure i show them features before mentioning its name, too many times have i heard "I'm not American and i dont make Hip Hop" lol

    I was going to doa run of tees with the logo and name on for xmas, I asked in the chat, not a single reply, so i never bothered, I will leave it to @tk32 now :)

  • @5pinlink - you asked in the chat, then disappeared the next day.

    Personally, I think it’s a great idea, but if you leave it to me I can’t make them myself, so it’ll either be via some print-on-demand website, or perhaps a small run of screen-prints from a London supplier (I’ve done short runs in the past)

    ...or I can host the artwork files here and anyone is free to print them on transfers or order them online themselves.

    Does anyone have any special design requests?

  • ‘Masterbeater’ sorry couldn’t resist. Pure filth > @beatmakerstorm said:

    @5pinlink said:

    Thats the one i made @mathieugarcia
    No idea how long it will take to get to choclatesville ? (royal mail pffft)

    Unfortunately i need a new printer, but I have my own press, you may be able to get them done cheaper than me doing them though.

    Could be worse “meat beater” :-) hope I do not get a warning for this its all in new year humour

    ‘Masterbeater’ - it couldn’t get worse? Sorry. Filth. Off to pray for my sins.

  • edited January 4

    @tk32 said:
    @5pinlink - you asked in the chat, then disappeared the next day.

    Really ? I thought i was still here, damn :(

  • Here’s an example of the sort of thing i mean - print-on-demand t-shirt printing:

  • Woah thats expensive, try Vistaprint, should down around the £7.99 mark for a new customer ;)

  • Maybe we should just sticky a high res images thread ?
    People can use them for tees or iPad backgrounds etc.

  • edited January 4

    Sounds good.

    Looking forward to seeing what images the community come up with :)

  • edited January 5

    Hows about just “BM3” with just INTUA written underneath the BM3 - leaves a bit of mystery and those in the know well we know .
    Then if we get further Beatmakers 4/5/6 etc just upgrade the t shirts Though BM3 could remain as Legacy .

  • @groovey said:
    ‘Masterbeater’ sorry couldn’t resist. Pure filth > @beatmakerstorm said:

    @5pinlink said:

    Thats the one i made @mathieugarcia
    No idea how long it will take to get to choclatesville ? (royal mail pffft)

    Unfortunately i need a new printer, but I have my own press, you may be able to get them done cheaper than me doing them though.

    Could be worse “meat beater” :-) hope I do not get a warning for this its all in new year humour

    ‘Masterbeater’ - it couldn’t get worse? Sorry. Filth. Off to pray for my sins.
    dont encourage me New Years resolution is to be a well behaved individual of a dull society Iam trying :-)

  • @5pinlink said:

    My Grandma used to bake delicious Ukrainian Meat Buns. Took a roadtrip down to Disneyland from Alberta and pretty much lived off of them. Yum!

  • Even Ukranian Meat Buns is a better name than Beatmaker lol.

  • I am so far behind the cultural curve (in both time and space) that being a beatmaker is only now cool here. 😎

  • edited January 5

    Its weird, back in late 80s through to late 90s, making some beats was just a term, now Beatmaker is an entire lifestyle/career path of making an 8-16 bar arrangement, putting it up for lease, moving on to the next 8-16 bar arrangement etc etc.
    And these guys are the top players in the music world right now, you get heavy Leases, you are gonna be pulling in remix and production work and so on, its such a strange ethos to me personally, but it is the big way of proving your chops in the Hip Hop world nowadays.

  • edited January 5

    I imagine myself doing it now, but for people in a parallel dimension where it is always the 1970s, for TV shows like Buck Rogers or Battlestar Galactica, when this shit was nerdy and weird, not cool and sexy.

Sign In or Register to comment.