Hold ERASE button and hold pad while sequence is in playback mode - please add in update

Quicker way of erasing notes in realtime - the current way of going into record then switching ERASE on then touching pad at erase points is bit clunky though do able.

Comments

• I think it is just the safety aspect, if you accidentally hit erase while it is only playing, being in record adds that extra level of safety.

• @winconway said:
    I think it is just the safety aspect, if you accidentally hit erase while it is only playing, being in record adds that extra level of safety.

@mathieugarcia @winconway This is true to an extent but there is the Undo function. It would be good to be able to set certain functions like this in Settings page -

• @winconway this Erase setting is how the MPC works though I know you prob know this..bm3 is bm3 but I think it would speed up workflow
    As of now I find it easier&quicker erasing in pattern editor in realtime

• I never use it, so i have no preference, was just putting the point out there that it may be a safety feature, a setting pref may be useful like you say.

• @winconway said:
    I never use it, so i have no preference, was just putting the point out there that it may be a safety feature, a setting pref may be useful like you say.

Cool