Tap and hold on markers to remove it please

For quicker and intuitive adding/removing of manual markers I would like to be able to tap and hold a marker in order to delete it please.

Comments

• I am not sure that would be any quicker than just pressing the current del slice button, the chances of people missing the marker and just creating a new marker are pretty high with a long press.

• It is less intuitive and slower to have to move to another button, just makes more sense to hold the marker you want to delete, I can't see anyone messing that up?

Unless you been drinking too much or stoned and then best not to be making beats as the next day the music always sounds awful.

• It might be a good idea to increase the size of the inverted triangle on the marker anyway to help with moving its position. Speed over aesthetics in some cases.

• edited January 2019

infact a better solution would be to have a press/hold to create a marker as it is way too easy to create markers currently. You could then have a quick tap to delete the markers and it would work perfectly!