Blamsoft AU Effects Bundle

Anyone used these? Do they work with BM3?

Comments

  • Yes, they work fine

    BUT... the developer never added a built-in preset-browser to the UI, so you can't load/save presets in BM3.

    All it really means is that you'll have to dial in your own effect settings from scratch for each project you use them in.

  • @tk32 said:
    Yes, they work fine

    BUT... the developer never added a built-in preset-browser to the UI, so you can't load/save presets in BM3.

    All it really means is that you'll have to dial in your own effect settings from scratch for each project you use them in.

    Ah but for each project does it save the settings you've dialled in when you load it up again? Cheers.

  • yes.

    BM3 always saves the plugin state, so the next time you load your project all the plugins load with the same dial settings as before.

  • They sounds great but you better should go to audio damage pluggings

  • Audio Damage are terrible in B3, just search the forum here, long standing issues that jave never been fixed.

  • @winconway said:
    Audio Damage are terrible in B3, just search the forum here, long standing issues that jave never been fixed.

    That says more about the 'host' than the plug-ins which work very well with 'other' hosts in my experience.
    But yes, in the current BM3 version there are some issues with AD Plug-Ins that I do hope get fixed soonish via an update to BM3 which I really do hope is in the works...

  • edited March 17

    Well the issues exist in Cubasis too, sorry, but I cant test every host out there, and i'm pretty sure Chris Randall only tests AUM, which is silly.

  • edited March 17

    Similar issues in BM3, Auria and cubasis.

    @samu said:

    @winconway said:
    Audio Damage are terrible in B3, just search the forum here, long standing issues that jave never been fixed.

    That says more about the 'host' than the plug-ins which work very well with 'other' hosts in my experience.
    But yes, in the current BM3 version there are some issues with AD Plug-Ins that I do hope get fixed soonish via an update to BM3 which I really do hope is in the works...

  • @The_Bro you can save any presets as a Bank if need to recall settings

Sign In or Register to comment.