Problem with deleted files

Hello, friends!
I have one problem. After clearing the memory on the iPad in some sessions there was a problem with the absence of audio files which were not in the project. Any ideas how to solve it?

Comments

• edited October 2019

Can you explain a little about what you did leading up to the error.

If you can explain a little more about your situation, I'll do my best to explain why you are seeing an error message.

Based on the screenshot above, it looks like you bounced (exported) your project to an audio file (.WAV) and then loaded that audio file back into the project as a sample?

My first tip is to try to locate the WAV file it is looking for. Maybe you moved/renamed/deleted it??

• @tk32 said:
    Can you explain a little about what you did leading up to the error.

If you can explain a little more about your situation, I'll do my best to explain why you are seeing an error message.

Based on the screenshot above, it looks like you bounced (exported) your project to an audio file (.WAV) and then loaded that audio file back into the project as a sample?

My first tip is to try to locate the WAV file it is looking for. Maybe you moved/renamed/deleted it??

Yes, I really did export the project to wav to share it with my friend by email. I do not remember using this file again in the project. But when deleted it, I saw this error. There is no this was file in the project, but for some reason it is associated with it:(