BM3 Sluggish after update.

So sluggish in fact, that it makes it useless.
Screen takes forever to respond. I thought it was a dodgy plugins fault but no....it remains useless after removing the suspect (kovpressor). Screen seems unresponsive.

ipad pro first gen 128gb ios 13.2

Comments

• FWIW, I'm still running original flavor iOS 12.3.1 on my 2018 iPad, and it seems fine loading/running projects the last week.

I've been programming since the 80s. I fear system upgrades :-)

• @Roboprog said:
    FWIW, I'm still running original flavor iOS 12.3.1 on my 2018 iPad, and it seems fine loading/running projects the last week.

I've been programming since the 80s. I fear system upgrades :-)

Smart....I fear them too but that evening I had a bit too much to drink : )
    paying for it now....just couldn't resist the upgrade to bm3 they are so rare

• @Poldek Same iPad here.

If it is issue #1 (plugins causing poor performance) then I’ve had success viewing all plugins at least once after loading that session.

If it is issue #2 (BM3 interface frozen UI performance problem), then try minimizing BM3 and returning to it.

Not sure if any of this will help your use-case, but I would be happy to try to help resolve it.

• @Poldek oh, I have the new BeatMaker, which actually has features I wanted, but I've avoided some of the recent Apple OS updates, at least at first.