I’m lugod

Sup everyone. New to BeatMaker, been using samplers since 2003, mpc 2000xl, mpc 1000, mpc touch. I’m irresponsible, and lazy and not dedicated to my gear, so now I’m making beats on an iPhone. I love sample based rap beats. When I hear a sample that touches my soul I replay it for days sometimes weeks. I like samplers and sampling. Also chopping is therapeutic to me. I like rearranging 4 and 8 bar samples. I like mf doom but think the current lofi is corny. The album I listen to the most right now is Westside Gunn Hitler wears Hermes. Album is dope. I like fitness, art, graphic design, decals, tech, rap, beats , chin ups, dips. Rza is one of my fav producers but I feel like he fell off a long time ago, 9th wonder is also great. Dj premiere is one of my favorite producers , I like soul to sample from , jazz, prog rock, soundtracks, stuff with cool covers. I don’t go digging much these days and my record collection is probably only a few hundred. Can never forget the beats. Thanks and look forward to learning stuff about beatmaker on here and hopefully be less depressed about making beats on a phone. Thnx

Comments

• Thanks for the introduction, and welcome to the forum (and BM3 community).

:+1:

• HEY WHATS GOOD BROTHER, I’ve been using Beatmaker since the 1st release, still utilizing BM2. Since these “bums” at Intua refuse to release it for iPhone XS. You and I are one in the same. DJ Premier is the greatest to ever live and RZA has fallen off but that comes with time, right? WSG is the new king of NY ! HWH7 is a complete classic and DARINGER IS THE NEW PREMMO FOR ME. LOL . Knxwledge is the truth too. Nobody on this forum is a real hip-hop head; it’s mostly kids messing around on their iPad, pumping out techno bullshit. Lol whatever tho. Brother reach out , id like to hear what music you have to offer. Peep my joints you made like, hit me up PEACE.

• @iDULL234 said:
    HEY WHATS GOOD BROTHER, I’ve been using Beatmaker since the 1st release, still utilizing BM2. Since these “bums” at Intua refuse to release it for iPhone XS. You and I are one in the same. DJ Premier is the greatest to ever live and RZA has fallen off but that comes with time, right? WSG is the new king of NY ! HWH7 is a complete classic and DARINGER IS THE NEW PREMMO FOR ME. LOL . Knxwledge is the truth too. Nobody on this forum is a real hip-hop head; it’s mostly kids messing around on their iPad, pumping out techno bullshit. Lol whatever tho. Brother reach out , id like to hear what music you have to offer. Peep my joints you made like, hit me up PEACE.

What’s up kid! Shoot me an email luca.iannino.83@gmail.com I ended up buying a gen 4 iPad just to use beatmaker 3. Still having issues importing tracks from iTunes, this process was so easy on impc pro. Anyway shoot me an email and let’s link up!

• What’s up kid! Shoot me an email luca.iannino.83@gmail.com I ended up buying a gen 4 iPad just to use beatmaker 3. Still having issues importing tracks from iTunes, this process was so easy on impc pro. Anyway shoot me an email and let’s link up!

Sounds like a plan big homie! Ill reach out to the email, If so brother utilize the Dropbox method, its the best. I download the mp3 version from Youtube (youtube2Mp3) usually..throw it into Drobox....then within BM3 transfer to the library. I wasn't a fan of iMPC really.. Lets link up for real brother