Midi file export..all CH 1

Hi,
Is there a trick to exporting a single bank, multiple midi channel track so that not all the notes are set to CH 1?
The pattern in beat maker plays my ext midi fine. But when I export midi from the note editor, and mail the export to myself and load it in reaper or import it into my hardware its all on channel one.
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Huh..sorry to hear that.
    Guess I'll not be using SMF and just play and record the midi in real time.
    Funny tho....after I exported the file, I tried importing it back into bm3 and it played back correctly. But I already had the multichannel bank set up. They should just use the pad # for the midi channel #.
    I really was just using bm3 as a midi editor. My hardware sequencer in my multi pad has no editing but can import SMF. I put bm3 in synced record and trigger my sequence on the multi pad. Then did my edits...now I'll just ply/record them back in.
    Thanks for your response.

• @StudioES said:
    Just do a Session Export. You get 1 MIDI File, but each track is on it's own track.
    But you're right - if you've got everything on 1 Bank, things get messy. Cannot combine Pad Mode & Key Mode either - BM3's Pad/Bank architecture is too complicated for that.

Hi.. How about ‘Scene Mode’ Export. Having multiple/separate midi file for Drums, Bass, etc. I think Gadget does it as Ableton Session Midi Export.... would be easier to set up a session in Maschine..

• edited January 2020

There is a way to get your midi out of bmk3 the problem is when I tell people how to do it they start complaining

• @simplymusic said:
    There is a way to get your midi out of bmk3 the problem is when I tell people how to do it they start complaining

• I use bmk3 with maschine and I do midi export and import on both also people missed the best thing in my opinion I have the mpc fly it works flawless with bmk3

• edited January 2020

Mpc fly and beatmaker 3 awsome