Cubasis 3

That’s it cubasis 3 universal app for iPhone and iPad
https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/cubasis-3/id1207839273

Comments

• I'm sure any Cubasis fans who visit this forum and haven't heard the news will be happy, but I'm curious why you decided to post this in a Beatmaker forum?

• @tk32 said:
    I'm sure any Cubasis fans who visit this forum and haven't heard the news will be happy, but I'm curious why you decided to post this in a Beatmaker forum?

I think it's because Cubasis beat BM3 to be universal :)
    (BM3 being universal is long overdue already).

The mini sampler in Cubasis 3 is broken in the initial release (ie. no way to create presets) but will apparently be fixed in an update when ever that drops...

• Why does it matter who's universal first??? Happy for cubasis folks tho.

• @hansjbs said:
    Why does it matter who's universal first??? Happy for cubasis folks tho.

For me personally it doesn't matter but when BM3 was released an iPhone version was also supposed to drop at later date and with the phase things are going I doubt it will happen before 2021...
    (I'm in no rush to get Cubasis 3 as the sampler is borked at the moment, no way to create sampler instruments).

• One upon a time

• @samu said:

@hansjbs said:
    Why does it matter who's universal first??? Happy for cubasis folks tho.

For me personally it doesn't matter but when BM3 was released an iPhone version was also supposed to drop at later date and with the phase things are going I doubt it will happen before 2021...
    (I'm in no rush to get Cubasis 3 as the sampler is borked at the moment, no way to create sampler instruments).

In my opinion I think BM3 on iPhone will be a nightmare due to screen size. There’s just too much going on. If it happens I’m happy for iPhone users but that’s not for me. BM2 is more suited for iPhone use with it’s design. I’m sure Vincent is working hard on making it happen for iPhone users.