kash123-tiktok- electro

edited April 2009 in BeatMakers Showcase
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" m -->

just messing with beatmaker, i recorded this one live, and added some fx at the end, to vary it a bit.

peace

Comments

• edited 4:27AM
    <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/kash312">www.myspace.com/kash312</a><!-- w -->

just finished with an experimental remix of an Ian brown track called stardust, some feedback, plus anyone else from here on myspace that i can check their stuff.

peace
  • tiktok

I don't want to sound like a jerk so first off, it's a very creative tune and I do like it. You're missing a lot of the sound due to the transfer, I get it. That having been said, I think the tune could just use more work in general. I found myself skipping around a little bit. It's a great idea, just needs to be fuller, and it will be once it's produced properly. The samples add a GREAT atmosphere to the song. You should take that idea and run with it a little more.

I listened to your stardust remix also, very cool -- you sound like you're in your element with whatever prog you're using. My only complaint is that there's a fullness it seems to be lacking. That could honestly be the shitty myspace quality though, so props anyways, great work.

Take care and if you're ever bored -- Here's our myspace.