3.0.14: Props.

I know I’m considered a hater around here or whatever because I am super critical of Vincent and the rest of the BM3 team, but I just wanted to give credit where it’s due.

I’ve been working on an EP over the last few days and I’ve been throwing what I can at BM3 and it is keeping the hell up. AUv3, MIDI, audio, you name it. A few issues here and there but what is most important: No crashes, no corruption, no lost work so far.

I know BM3 still has a ways to go but I am liking the update so far.

Props. 👊🏽

Comments

• edited October 2020

Thanks @alteredmoods

Glad you're enjoying the update. Glad you came back. And let's start afresh.

Passionate views (on both sides) expressed on forums can easily turn sour. The bottom line is we all have love for bm3 so it's important we all get along.

Looking forward to hearing your new EP.

• @alteredmoods said:
    I know I’m considered a hater around here or whatever because I am super critical of Vincent and the rest of the BM3 team, but I just wanted to give credit where it’s due.

I’ve been working on an EP over the last few days and I’ve been throwing what I can at BM3 and it is keeping the hell up. AUv3, MIDI, audio, you name it. A few issues here and there but what is most important: No crashes, no corruption, no lost work so far.

I know BM3 still has a ways to go but I am liking the update so far.

Props. 👊🏽

You’re a hater???? News to me😂

• Ahhh duplicating banks and reordering is pretty darned sweet! :)

• @hansjbs said

You’re a hater???? News to me😂

Y’all don’t remember the drama I got into with what’s-his-face about autosave? 🤣 I was taking it from all sides. But it’s cool. I’m a contrarian, and I can be quite acerbic at times, I own that part of me. I’m trying to curb it on the internets 🙃

Anyway, sounds good, TK. I agree. It’s my passion for this product that drove me to be as loud as I have been, but I really only want the best for this thing. And I really continue to be impressed by the current version’s stability and improved feature set. It hangs tough. It’s the BM3 I expected when I bought it.

By the way, if you’re still doing that write-up on tips and tricks of using it and would like a fresh pair of eyes to review it, get in my DMs. I write manuals of all kinds for a living.

• It’s been a very long time since I Beatmaker 3’d. After reading the supporting comments about the update here (and ...elsewhere) I’m going to give it another go. Download in progress.....