Beatmaker 3 crashes using voloco auto tune

Hi,

I’ve notice when using voloco Auto-Tune in beatmaker 3 It starts to behave strange. I had one instance that The app played the song without any sound coming out of the speakers of my device this is while the faders were bumping up and down.

Yeah it crashed also more than once in my face.

voloco And fl studio mobile are the only once that have decent auto tune on the App Store.

I was so happy when I bought this app but after the crash It disappointed me badly. I hope to see this issue addressed..

I’m using:
Beatmaker 3.0.14
iPad Pro 2020
iOS 13.5

Comments

• Is it just Voloco that is causing your crashes? Have you tried contacting the Voloco developer about this?

Perhaps you should try increasing your audio buffer in BM3 settings, as autotune might require a bit more CPU than other plugins.

• @tk32 said:
    Is it just Voloco that is causing your crashes? Have you tried contacting the Voloco developer about this?

Perhaps you should try increasing your audio buffer in BM3 settings, as autotune might require a bit more CPU than other plugins.

No sound as soon as I put a audio unit on the channel where my vocals are.

Yes i believe it’ voloco I cannot think of something else that causing problems
    My cpu meters shows 25/30 %
    I don’t believe it has to do with cpu.

Is intua looking in to this?
    Beatmaker 3 is useless to me if it keeps crashes. Please fix this

• edited October 2020

Voloco got the AUv3 update less than 2 months ago - it crashes all other AU hosts that I've tested. Try it in the free Apple Garageband.

You're best option is to contact the Voloco developers and ask them to fix their problem.
    https://resonantcavity.com/

• edited October 2020

@hebreww said:

@tk32 said:
    Is it just Voloco that is causing your crashes? Have you tried contacting the Voloco developer about this?

No sound as soon as I put a audio unit on the channel where my vocals are.

Yes i believe it’ voloco I cannot think of something else that causing problems
    My cpu meters shows 25/30 %
    I don’t believe it has to do with cpu.

Is intua looking in to this?
    Beatmaker 3 is useless to me if it keeps crashes. Please fix this

The issue is not with BM3 as Voloco crashes other DAWs. I checked. Contact Voloco, this is not a BM3 specific issue.

Edit: Just realized @Sequencer1 already mentioned this.

Also to the OP @hebreww, please do your due diligence and test with other apps before you come to a conclusion.