Controlling Bleass Voices with midi in BM3?

Hi all.

I’ve just purchased Bleass voices. I would like to be able to use it inside BM3 (so I can record midi notes which change the pitch of an audio input). I’m totally stuck with it though. 😂 Anyone used it? What method/methods do you use? I’m fairly new to voice/vocoder stuff. I’ve found it all quite confusing. I did manage to get DerVoco working, thanks to a thread on this forum, using one channel for the carrier and the other channel for the midi/synth. I’m guessing Bleass Voices doesn’t work in that way. Any help, most appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• ctecte
    edited May 6

Just to add to that, like with DerVoco, ideally I would like to be able to use multiple samples (on different pads, inside one bank). Program those pads in with midi, and have Bleass voices change the audio output of that entire banks audio with midi (rather than just control a single audio pads midi). I don’t know if that makes any sense to anyone other than me lol. I’m still super confused by this. 🙃

• Update: I got a response from Bleass about my problem. It doesn’t look like it’s supported in BM3.

Bleass:
    “no I don't know if midi routing works with Beatmaker 3 on iOS. Did they implement internal midi routing?”