Time Stretching. Cut Groups. More Kits.

edited August 2009 in General
This program is Awesome!

However being a beamaker producer of ten years on multiple programs and harware beat machines..

A few funtions are missing that i think are VERY important. also some suggestions..

Time stretch
: able to take a sample or edited sample..and stretch it (without effecting pitch) as many /beats/steps or bars as needed.
you guys got the stretch right on in the Tune settings..however there is to way to maintain the pitch AND stretch it..at this point.
If you can make that possible it would amazing..

Cut groups: You should be able to set cut groups for the pads. So you can have Pad 1 cut off pad 5...or pad 8 cut off pad 2...etc.
Much like how the FPC works in FLstudio. You have a Cut and by group.

also..

MORE THEN 16 Sounds per project!!
you should be able to at least have 4 banks of sounds. like an MPC..
Or able to add new kits to a project.

also 1 or even 2 more FX tracks would be awesome.

maybe a reverb effect too..

a basic compressor/limiter effect for the master FX track.

One suggestion i think would be a great help. When you save a project and reload it...
have it save what you have highlighted in the pattern stepsequencer...
So you dont have to go and rehhighlight the entire song again to play it.
I jsut noticed it resets everytime you save..wich is fine..but kinda annoying.

THhis program is so amazing. this is the future here. this is the only legit program out for any handheld device.
If you had these features this program would be unstoppable. Its like my sketchpad..i amke rough beats on here. then export everything and reflip it in my normal beatmaking setup..
Inspirations anywhere!

anyways..great job intua. you guys are definately on the right track. absolutely groundbreaking..if would ahve known i could make beats anywhere like this 8 years ago..i wouldnt have believed it..
hope to see some of these features in a future release..ide even be ok with paying more for the update if needed!

Comments

• edited 11:35PM
    COSINE!!!!

hOW DO YOU EXPORT INTO A PROG AND USE THE SEPERATED PATTERNS?
    I would like to add being able to reroute FX or pattern Sequencer have FX so I can do low pass flitering on a pattern instead of the whole mix.
    Yes i do agree. pad mono/poly and pad cut off is essential. The time stretch i would love to have as well but do you think the iphone or the touch can handle that. hmmmm.
    Time stretch live would make it cry, but being able to apply time stretch to a sample in the editor should be feasible. Whether or not it will sound any good is another story. Good TS algorithms cost money (isn't that right, Serato?).
    Rhythm 8.0 for PSP custom firmware has sample editing and it's free.
    I am sure the iPhone and iPod Touch can handle it!!!
    When you have more Pads of sound you can really can create good music, I think when you have only 4 bars you really need at less 64 pads of sounds to be able too swipe sounds and import them into the indiviual pad without the project changing all the sound, this can be very helpful. I love this Software It allow me to make music while in at work, But I'm still finding myself using my MPC more to create my tracks because of the more pads & and importing sounds to pads with the seq. changing please add this feature soon!!
    here's what i want....

ASDR for sample editing
    the ability to record a track onto the sequencer while listening to the sequence
    choke groups

and a million other things, but these would help me a lot i think