Add Bulk Tags on Import (or tag in file browser)

Very time consuming to tag (pack/category) samples after importing, because the only way to tag them is to find them in the complete list and tag (is there a better way?).

Either of the titular suggestions (asking if you'd like to add any tags on Import or allowing you to add tags from the file browser) would make things so much quicker.

Thanks and best regards,
Oscar

Comments

• edited July 2017

+1. I already requested this in the Feature Request thread ( pre new subforum) ;
    that the Tag & Edit Pack options available in Edit mode of Sample Browser be replicated in Folders edit modes .

• Would also like the option to create user tags and subcategories to be integrated with the current factory tags.

• Update 3.0.1 brings tagging from the files browser.
    It also fixes the sub-category filter bug.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• Wonderful. Cheers!!

I'm excited to see the full patch notes
  • I would like to make my own tags.
  • +1 on custom tags.

• +1 custom tags.
  • +1 another request for User Tags . I originally posted assuming they already were .

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Update 3.0.1 brings tagging from the files browser.
    It also fixes the sub-category filter bug.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

What is the soundpacks functionality for? Is it just for bought soundpacks?

Maybe I have a wrong thought process - but I tought I could maybe create a pack beforehand and then import a zip file from the cloud right into that pack - so that I could use this as a way of organizing samples.

But it imports all new samples into "User Pack". Then I have to reassign all of them manually to the created new pack (very cumbersome).

And everytime I choose a certain pack and make a change (reassign it to a different pack or mark it as favorite) - it changes my selected pack and mixes it with all samples. Then I have to manually reselect it (super cumbersome)

Also super annoying -> every time you mark a sample as a favourite - the view in the sample manager jumps to the top. WTF? Why? If you have A LOT (hundreds) of samples and regarding the SUPERSLOW scrolling within BM3 - this is a real pain in the ass. like a super-super-workflow-killer.