what no midi - que?

just bought this app and plugged my electribe2 in to sequencer some samples and got absolutely nothing.! what's that about? first app i've got that's had this problem. reading this forum, seems like it's got full set-list of gremlins. maybe midi control isn't a priority with ipad apps but playing a plastic screen just doesn't float it for me. don't think i'd like to be a hair follicle on the devs head right now. i can wait and hope it gets sorted?? looks like a sweet "midi" alternate to Samplr. fingers crossed

Comments

• just bought this app and plugged my electribe2 in to sequencer some samples and got absolutely nothing.! what's that about? first app i've got that's had this problem. reading this forum, seems like it's got full set-list of gremlins. maybe midi control isn't a priority with ipad apps but playing a plastic screen just doesn't float it for me. don't think i'd like to be a hair follicle on the devs head right now. i can wait and hope it gets sorted?? looks like a sweet "midi" alternate to Samplr. fingers crossed

• edited July 2017
    At least the second repeat had a smaller font - possibly reduced the visual aggression slightly.

Ok ok, joking aside. Just take it easy and wait for the app to develop and mature. Genius at work. I've found that MIDI controllers work fine for me by the way, and I believe that others who have had issues have found ways to ease them while we're awaiting a patch. Have a look over the last week's threads on here!
  • edited July 2017

Nope. I'm glad to hear you're workflow is going well OscarSouth, but I'm sharing a certain amount of frustration on level with canister at the mo. Yep, I do actually trust INTUA will get around to the implementing the full feature set in time, but seriously, once you go about deleting all the presets and sample packs and work from ground zero.... the gremlins are visible. I'm having a load of midi issues at the moment :(

• 2 against one- yay, i love a fair fight! well, osc, looks like you've been saved from graciously having to lend us one of your magic controller(s). update on it's way. fingers crossed

• Pax. We all love music :)
  • edited July 2017

@Nick said:
    Pax. We all love music :)

i'll drink to that-we all live in a yellow submarine :)